One of the largest multinationals, having its global development center
- Designs, codes, tests, correct and documents large and/or complex
- programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles and a detailed knowledge of database architectures, software and facilities.
- Experience of building / supporting applications running in the Cloud (Google preferred) would be advantageous.
- Experience with Agile development and Waterfall (Prince) project management methods
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Collaborative and team oriented individual.